1., m. Bauman children's playground of Pushkin's heroes and Gothic castle of peasant Frolov (Baumanskaya 23);
3. House "Egg";
3. Tea house "Pagoda";
4. Gingerbread House - Fairy Tale House (Pertsovs House), (or visit the Alexander Garden, visit the fairy-tale characters of Zurab Tsariteli)
5. Visit to the Museum of Decorative and Applied Arts or the Museum of Puppets or the Vasnetsov Museum with tea-drinking and a master class (to choose from).
Young excursionists will plunge into the unique atmosphere of fairy tales and learn interesting facts from life
some storytelling writers, the history of creation of fairy tales. Fairy-tale guides will recall the stories of some of our favorite stories. When you visit each object there is a story about fairy tales, myths, legends associated with this object.
Between the journeys from the object to the object in order that young tourists can not get bored they wait for an interactive program: "Fairytale Quiz on Pushkin's Works", the game-contest "Patter", the actor's "Roto-warm-up", the game "From which tale or legend the string" ,
contest "Guess the riddle".
Children are also waiting on the playground for outdoor games based on fairytale motives.
You can also choose the image of guides - storytellers. It can be:
1.Lisa-Alisa and the Cat Basilio
2. Pippi-Long Stocking and Neznayka
3. Vasilisa the Beautiful and Ivan the Tsarevich;
4. Baba Yaga and Water;
5. Alice from Wonderland and Merlin
Based on thousands of feedbacks, Teatronet defined events that are "close in spirit to the times and tastes"
by the way!!
According to statistics and audience who have bought a ticket for«Сказочная Москва», we recommend to see