International Choir "Moscow Oratorio" - 25 years!
will sound the works of French composers
Theodore Dubois and Maurice Ravel :
- "Seven Words of Christ on the Cross" (Les sept paroles du Christ; 1867) by Theodore Dubois;
- Three early cantatas by Maurice Ravel.
At a unique concert, the public will be able to feel the changes in taste and fashion in the music and the sound of the world around the beginning of the 20th century.
Theodore Dubois, whose music met all the requirements of the classical school of the 19th century, and the works of Maurice Ravel, who stepped widely into the 20th century, differ so much from each other that the listener immediately understands the reason for the peculiar conflict of generations.
- International Choir "Moscow Oratorio", art director Alexander Tsalyuk;
- Youth Orchestra of the Kaluga Philharmonic Society. Svyatoslav Richter, artistic director - Alexander Gindin;
- Moscow Men's Jewish Chapel and
- Choir of the Academy. Maimonides FGBOU V "RSU named after AN Kosygin,"
artistic director and conductor - Alexander Tsalyuk
Inquiries: +7 (977) 347-81-76