From April 31 to May 3, 2021, the OctoRus International Beer Festival will be held on the territory of the Olgino cottage village, Konakovsky District, Tver Region, where, according to its organizers, up to 100 domestic and foreign breweries will gather.
The festival will open with a parade, with which its participants will march through the streets of Konakovo. Further, guests will have 4 eventful days.
OctoRus will become one of the locations of the large International Summer Festival OctoRusFest, which includes the following festivals:
- Gastronomic (4 thematic days: rib, roll, sausage and crayfish),
- Cheesefest (up to 50 cheese makers),
- Musical (3 scenes and 4 headliners),
- Sports (retro football tournament),
- Children's (separate area),
-Business (agricultural producers, cheese makers, brewers, HoReCa, profile ministries and departments).